I will be presenting at the LeClairRyan Accountant Liability Update on June 23 in Waltham, MA. It is a free event and all CPA firm members are welcome. See the details and registration link below.
Referrals are the #1 way CPAs get new clients. Networking and one-on-one meetings are essential, but can be time consuming and variable in their results. Learn proven strategies from two industry veterans and walk away with an action plan that will guarantee ROI from your networking for you and your “next generation” partners.
Co-Presenter, Elizabeth Hailer, Hailer Marketing Associates
The event’s other topics include:
- Employment Law Update
- Protection and Coverage in a Cyber World
- Brand Management for CPAs and Accounting Firms: It’s Your Identity
- Tips and Takeaways to Avoid Liability
Thursday, June 23, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Continental breakfast is provided. Program begins at 8:30 a.m.
70 Third Avenue
Latest posts by Alison Simons (see all)
- Answer the question behind the question to win more business - May 31, 2019
- Why Professional Services Firms Need a Video Strategy - April 29, 2019
- 6 Reasons your Current Clients are your Best Prospects - February 28, 2019